Saturday 10 September 2011

New Home

So last night I met my host family (Kim and Darryl) and moved into their home :)

They are very nice so I am excited me and Helena got matched with them. They have a cat named "Scootch" who is also really friendly, however Helena is not really used to cats so she freaks her out a bit.

They are extremely healthy and do a lot of exercise daily... Darryl runs 10 km a day :O and Kim goes on walks all the time also. They try to eat organic locally grown foods from the farmers markets. I am going to try and go with Kim today but I don't know if Helena is going to come, she is really tired.

I am really nervous to be living in someone else's house for the next three months but I am sure after a few days we will be more comfortable around each other.

We went to Signal Hill last night on our way "home" from the airport... its very pretty and really cool to hear some of the historic information about it.

Thats it for now
Love
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment